Our Original 1227™ Outdoor Giant wall mounted lamp has all the impact and unrivalled functionality of its floor-standing sibling, but with added flexibility, courtesy of a clever articulated arm. The lamp has marine-grade materials and, for the first time, IP rating to withstand different weather conditions like rain and wind.
Originally commissioned by Roald Dahl Museum and Story Centre (in deference to the beloved Anglepoise® lamp that Dahl used in his writing hut), inspiration for the Original 1227™ Giant is part Carwardine, part fantasy.
The Giant will introduce an element of playful, individual style into any interior space. Team with our coordinating pendant shade and new articulated wall-mounted lamp for maximum impact.
- Gloss finish
- Aluminum fork block, bridle, arms, fork and shade
- Precision machined stainless steel components
- IP65 rated waterproof casing for light source
- Steel wall mounting bracket
- Silicone rubber covered cable
- Anglepoise® constant tension spring technology
- Shade diameter: 17.3in
- Shade height: 18.5in
- Max reach: 106.3 (from wall to shade)
- Wall bracket (h x w): 8.9in x 15.4in
- Wall bracket back plate height: 17.7in
- Cable length: 393.7in
Please note that our Giant lamps are built to order and have a lead time of up to 14 weeks.