High-backed and leggy beauty in search of willing participants for a relaxing and elegant seating encounter. Experience not required. Must be into tight backs and seats. With a piped seam detail and tubular powder-coated steel legs.
This leather is beautifully natural and dynamic. It is intended to patina with use and time. Images are intended to be representative of the material, but all hides are unique, this means each piece will possess slightly different characteristics such as scars and stretch marks.
- Sturdy kiln-dried hardwood frame, doweled and corner blocked for added strength
- Sinuous steel springs provide durable support beneath cushions
- Tight seat and high back cushion with piping detail
- Libby Charcoal: 90% Polyester / 10% Linen blend upholstery
- Oatmeal: 31% Hemp / 29% Cotton / 40% Polyester blend upholstery
- Camel Leather: An aniline leather that has been burnished and polished to create a cool hand and velvety texture with a slight sheen, enhancing the natural character of the leather; A lovely patina will develop over time
- Ink Leather: An aniline leather with a soft matte finish and velvety feel; Variation in the natural leather becomes more beautiful with use
- Oxblood Leather: A full grain aniline leather with a soft and smooth hand; Natural markings will be visible enhancing the character of the leather
- Powder-coated metal base
- Some assembly required
70" long by 37" deep by 32" overall height / 16" seat height
86" long by 37" deep by 32" overall height / 16" seat height
96" long by 37" deep by 32" overall height / 16" seat height
Please allow 2-4 weeks for delivery of all in-stock items.