Cleon's modular pieces are designed to let you configure and reconfigure your own perfect seating solution. Stick with your favourite or switch it up. Zig-zag stitching detail and gentle pleating at the seams round out the package.
- Part of the Cleon modular collection, can be used alone or with other pieces to create multiple arrangements
- Strong solid hardwood and wood frame
- Sinuous steel springs provide durable support beneath cushions
- Dacron fiber filled cushions create a relaxed and comfortable feel
- Tait Charcoal: 90% Polyester / 10% Linen blend upholstery | 50,000 Double Rubs
- Maharam Mode in Clavicle: 80% Post-Consumer Recycled Polyester, 20% Polyester|100,000 Double Rubs
- Maharam Meld in Panda: 68% Post-Consumer Recycled Polyester, 32% Polyester| 100,000 Double Rubs
- Maharam upholstery fabrics are Green Guard and Green Guard Gold certified to meet the standards for low chemical emissions and VOCs, contributing to healthy indoor air
- Camel / Slate Leather: An aniline leather that has been burnished and polished to create a cool hand and velvety texture with a slight sheen, enhancing the natural character of the leather; A lovely patina will develop over time
- Powder-coated steel base with adjustable glides
- Some assembly required
66" long by 36" deep by 28" tall, 17" seat hight.
Please allow 2-4 weeks for delivery of all in-stock items.